About AMPD Technologies
The team at AMPD Technologies has been providing high-performance computing and infrastructure solutions to leading companies in the games, visual effects and animation sectors for nearly twenty years.
AMPD Technologies is looking for a part-time or contract-based Technical Writer to support our product development team. You will join a talented team of industry veterans who are rapidly establishing traction in designing, selling, and managing solutions to address the needs of low-latency compute applications in digital content creation, machine learning, and other sectors.
- Consult with engineering and technical staff to write, format, edit, review, and proof procedural and technical information for technical and nontechnical end users of AMPD software and solutions.
- Assist in planning, scheduling, and tracking documentation work to meet product release dates.
- Develop and promote the adoption of documentation templates and systems for accurate change management and updates.
- Create in-depth user guides, FAQs, technical overviews, and in-product help documentation.
- Gather and analyze technical and product information from various sources to document new or changing product functionality.
- Gather and analyze technical and product information from competitors to help ensure AMPD communications are effective in the marketplace.
You’ll Bring to AMPD Technologies:
- Excellent technical writing, editing, and communication skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in English, Communication, Journalism, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Technical Writing, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in creating documentation for audiences with different levels of technical skill.
- Some understanding of network and cloud technology is an advantage.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: hcet.dpma@sboj
AMPD Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.